- Are you ready to invest time and energy in real change?
- Do you need someone who will walk alongside you, helping you overcome obstacles and achieve your personal and ministry goals?
- Is it important that your coach be professionally trained and culturally aware, as well as affordable and accessible for your part in the world?
- Do you have a desire to empower and develop cross-cultural Christian workers?
- Do you want to impact nations by upholding frontline leaders, but are not sure how to make it happen?
- Are you looking for a coach training program that is high quality, affordable and accessible?
If so, one of CMI’s Coach Training programs may be just what you are looking for!
- Would you like to impact nations for Christ, and not just hear about them on the news?
- Do you have a desire to apply your experience, skills or resources where they could make a real difference in missions, but are not sure how?
- Are you already a trained and experienced life or leadership coach who wants to serve mission workers?
If so, you’re not alone! Join with CMI and others to impact nations by upholding leaders!
Insights for Impact
Coaching skills can be learned and put into practice. I´m finding this approach works well with this generation of digital relationships. What would happen if ... My leadership style has been so transformed by coach training. So, I wondered what would happen if...read more
It's not a sin Yes, the title was partly to get your attention. We know Jesus was perfect, so he must have been successful at everything he did, right? He wasn't! If you define success as achieving a desired outcome then Jesus failed numerous times throughout his life...read more
I’ve experienced more than my share ... of transition over the past 6 months. I said farewell to life and ministry in the land of Turkey. My oldest daughter was married (I gained a super son-in-law by the way.) Our son recently moved away to college. Our youngest...read more
What Others Are Saying
“In a 15 minute peer coaching practice session, one major leadership issue was resolved, and in another, the coachee began to weep as he understood his deeper motivation for a current goal we were working on – and all this was in a practice session!”Coach Trainee - Mission Leader
“The last year has been one of extreme testing…where a lot of my values, convictions and calling have been challenged. I realize that one factor that has helped me stay on track has been the CMI coaching programme.”Mission Leader
“I would recommend MCT because there is nowhere else I know of where you can be trained in such an important skill as coaching, for so little money, in a format that works for me, by people who care about the impact coaching will have on the world.”MCT Trainee - Senior Mission Leader