Become a CMI Monthly Bridge Builder!
What does it mean to be a CMI Monthly Bridge Builder?
A CMI Monthly Bridge Builder offers prayers and financial support that enables us to impact nations, multiplying God's kingdom by empowering missionaries and mission leaders with professional coaching and coach training.
- Individual Bridge Builders pledge to give at least $30 per month ($360 per year) or more to CMI's general fund. That’s just $1 per day!
- Corporate Bridge Builders pledge to give at least $300 per month ($3,600 per year) or more to CMI's general fund
As a CMI Bridge Builder, your giving enables us to do that work that God is calling us to do! We value your commitment to us, and we consider our Partners to be valued co-workers.
Partners will receive the following:
- CMI newsletter and email updates
- Prayer digest and other mailings which might include teaching CDs, coupons, prayer cards, workbooks, or articles of interest
- Be prayed for individually by a CMI intercessor once per year
- Be featured at CMI fundraising events (for corporate partners, with permission)
Donating by credit or debit card is:
- Safe: Your credit or debit card will be processed securely through PayPal, one of the most secure and widely used online payment services available. PayPal has one of the lowest merchant fees for online transactions so more of your gift comes to CMI.
- Simple: Simply fill out the required information like you would for any online payment transaction. Don't have a PayPal account? No problem. Just click on "pay with credit card" link at the bottom of the payment page
- Specific - Designate your donation for specific Project, Program or Coach. Type the the name of the project or coach in the Special Instructions note box above. Non-designated donations will be used where needed most.
Donating by check is easy with 100% of the donation amount going to CMI.
- Make checks payable to: "Coaching Mission International," leaving the memo field empty.
- Download, print and fill out the Donation/Pledge Card, or include a separate note with your check indicating the Program, Project, or Coach that you want the donation applied toward, and send to:
- CMI Accounting
c/o Toby Casteel, Treasurer
660 Springhill Drive
Hurst, TX 76054 USA