LLCT2011: LIFE & LEADERSHIP COACH TRAINING 2011
LLCT 2011 - Professional Level Training Overview: We are excited to announce that Coaching Mission International will again be offering Life & Leadership Coach Training this coming July. The LLCT is 10-months and is comprised of the first 5 modules of CMI’s 24-month, professional level Mission Coach Training program. We are opening that training to a limited number of trainees who primarily want to use what they learn with non-missionary clients. If you are want to invest in yourself and your calling, and invest in missions at the same time, the LLCT is for you! Here’s what you can expect as an LLCT Trainee…
- A distance-learning approach that allows you to participate from anywhere in the world using phone, Skype and internet access.
- Learning concepts and practical skills of the core coaching competencies, the conversational coaching model, how to coach life purpose discovery from a Christian perspective, and much more.
- A wealth of open source materials so that you can later on use those same materials to multiply coaching within your organization.
- Working with top-notch trainers and learning together with senior ministry leaders from around the world.
- A variety of learning formats, including: Teleclasses, Peer coaching, One-on-one coaching, Hands-on experience, Individual study and a 5-day In-person workshop
- Actual hands-on coaching with troubleshooting feedback to maximize what you're learning while you're learning it and help you coach more effectively sooner.
- 130+ hours of structured learning, including 16+ hours of actual client coaching experience in addition to Peer Coaching.
- And… the cost is considerably lower than comparable coach training programs because we are training as a non-profit.
Program Description: Overview, Schedule, Fees (.pdf)
Scheduled Start: Monday, 25 July 2011
Onsite Workshop Dates/Location: 18 - 22 October 2011 - Colorado Springs, CO
If you have missed the deadline and are still interested, email the Training Director at: MCT2011@cmiprograms.com
To Pay by Check or Money Order: Make Check or Money Order payable to "Coaching Mission International", and send to:(Secure Download - Restricted access only)
Attn: Accounting - Toby Casteel
660 Springhill Drive
Hurst, TX 76054 USA